The TAMMSOnline Security module is used to allow authorized users into your system. Within the security module, the administrator has the ability to assign security levels or roles to individual accounts. These levels dictate what permissions users have throughout TAMMSOnline. The system enforces that the user change their password periodically and will disable the user if it detects that a person is trying to hack into an account.
- Automatic force renewal of passwords every 30 days (PCI requirement)
- Store Manager (administrator) has control of usernames and passwords for location.
- Nine security levels
- Restricted areas require manager’s security approval before a POS user can access.
- All transactions stamped with time and username.
- Global security allows the same username/password across all stores within the chain.