TAMMSOnline uses Amazon.com as it’s e-commerce portal. Amazon.com has a huge customer base and a proven track record. This module allows your store to automatically upload product from your inventory directly to Amazon.com.
You can set product to upload based on quantity levels:
- Set to only upload entire inventory if your quantity onhand hits a specific level by category
- Set to only upload overstock inventory if your quantity onhand hits a level by category
NOTE: Overstock is the difference of your onhand quantity minus your user defined overstock level
- Set to upload after a user defined number of days.
Amazon Pricing can be set to:
- A page ranking value (to insure your item will be at the specific place on the first page)
- Never drop below a percentage up or down from your current retail pricing
- Never drop below a fixed dollar value
- Never drop below a percentage up or down from the average cost of the item in the stores inventory