A detailed record of each transaction order is recorded. This information includes:
- All Amazon information (Order ID, Order #, Item #).
- Complete buyer/shipping information that can be modified in case the information is incorrect.
- Pricing and cost data, including any refunds you issue on this order.
- Process and Ship data information.
- USPS and UPS Tracking data.
- Weight data as recorded at the time of shipping.
- The current CTS status.
You will also notice a complete history of the order from the time it was first reported to you from Amazon.com until the time the order is shipped or cancelled.